Mdm CHENG Xinchun
Master of Education
- Experienced educator of Chinese language in Singapore for more than 20 years
- Author of best-selling Chinese assessment books
- Regular contributor to Chinese newspapers such as Lianhe Zaobao (联合早报)
With more than 30 years of experience in teaching Chinese, Mdm Cheng is well-loved by students and parents. She has nurtured many students to successfully enter top schools in Singapore such as Raffles Institution, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls' High School and St Nicholas Girls' School. Mdm Cheng is also regularly invited to MOE schools to conduct Chinese creative writing enrichment sessions for the students.
Besides her role in teaching, she has also authored multiple best-selling Chinese assessment books and is a regular article contributor to Chinese newspapers such as Lianhe Zaobao (联合早报).
Assessment books authored
by Mdm Cheng
Article on Lianhe Zaobao authored
by Mdm Cheng
Ms ZHONG Yingyi
Bachelor of Economics and Business Management
- 2011 Singapore National O-Level Top Scorer, 10 A1s
- 2013 Singapore National A-Level, A for all six H1 and H2 subjects, Distinction for H3 Physics
- Recipient of Lee Kong Chian Scholarship, to study double degree (Economics & Business Management) at Singapore Management University
Being the O-Level top scorer 2011, Ms Zhong entered Raffles Institution with stellar results. She obtained a double degree in Economics and Business Management from Singapore Management University on a full scholarship. From her own experience, she can direct her students to the right way of learning. Through this, students will not only see improvements in their results, but more importantly, to love learning and love Chinese.
News articles on Ms Zhong,
2011 National O-Level Top Scorer